Report A Problem

You must include contact information, at a minimum name and phone number, for us to respond.

Please read the FAQ on street light outages when submitting a notification that one is out. PSE&G is responsible for maintaining the lights and they require specific information.

See high grass or weeds? See someone working without a permit? Want to report a pothole? Please complete the following information so we can look into it.


FAQ - How to report a street light outage


NOTE: You must include your name and contact information. If you are reporting illegal housing, you MUST leave your name in the box below. All claims of illegal rentals/overcrowding must be credible and verifiable to be inspected by our staff.